Machu Picchu - Heart of the Inka's
Heart of the Inca - Machu Picchu Trip 6-Days/5-Nights
One of the most popular combination of travel ideas offers the best of Cusco, the famous Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu in a comforable 7-Days
- Day 1 - 3 Cusco Stopover with Maras Pools and Quehua Village visit. Arrive in Cusco where you will be met and transported to your hotel.
- Day 2 - Chincheros with weaving demonstration, Pisac Ruins and Ollantaytambo to Cusco. A full day excursion to the Pisac Indian Market and the Ollantaytambo Fortress in the Heart of the Sacred Vallley. Luinch is at a beautiful country estae on the shore of the Urubamba River.
- Day 3 - Day at Leisure, Over-night in Cusco.
- Day 4 - Machu Picchu by Train. As no road connects directly to Machu Picchu, board the trainfor the ride through the Sacred Valley of Urubamba to the "Lost City of the Incas", Machu Picchu, for an afternnon tour of thr ruins. Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
- Day 05 - Machu Picchu to Cusco. Early morning rise for a sunrise tour of one of the most incredible sights on earth, the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. We return to Cusco in the late afternoon. Overnight in Cusco.
- Day 06 - Your are transfer to the Cusco Airport, or you can extend you trip with an excursion to Puno and Lake Titicaca.
- Package Includes: 5-Nights First class accommodations, guided tour in Machu Picchu, all entrances to the ruins, all guides, all ground transportation, train fare.
- Package price from: $999 p/person
- Departures daily minimum 2-people. Accommodation levels based on First Class - 3-star moderate. Other accommodations levels available.